Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

USA. USA. USA. USA. Happy 4th of July and Happy Birthday America!! Holy shit this day has turned out to be the best birthday America has ever had in my opinion!  And yes every sentence will end in an exclamation point because I'm just in that great of a mood!  To me the 4th of July is about genuinely appreciating what we have and celebrating that in the loudest way possible!  Blasting music with all the windows down while I cruise around totally counts!  So stop reading this and I'm going to stop writing it and we're all going to eat a ton of good food, listen to great music, and hang out with fantastic friends! So Happy Excuse To Blow Stuff Up Day to everyone!!
Have a RUN-believable 4th of July!
Song Suggestion: Blow Me One Last Kiss by Pink (God Bless America is a given)

2 comments: